The Carrier Warranty
Typically, Carrier products come with a 10-year parts limited warranty. Depending on your model, certain components within the product may have different standard warranties.
Additionally, Carrier also offers a variety of extended warranty programs to further protect your investment. And with repair bills ranging from $100 to $1,000 or more, an optional extended warranty from Carrier can be a wise move.
- 1-yr to 10-yr coverage options for Parts Only, Labor Only, or Parts & Labor
- Genuine Carrier replacement parts, designed to work perfectly with your system
- This transferable warranty may increase the value of your home
- Fully underwritten by Carrier Corporation, with no deductibles or hidden charges
- All of the paperwork is handled by your Carrier dealer (That’s us)
Complete Carrier Warranty information is available on the Carrier Residential website.
If you have any questions about your coverage, contact us! We’re only a phone call or email away.